Furbish is the Furbies’ language, with simple syllables, short words, and various sounds. A newly purchased Furby starts out speaking entirely Furbish. Over time, the Furby gradually replaces Furbish words and phrases with English.
- wee-tah-kah-loo-loo: Tell me a joke.
- wee-tah-kah-wee-loo: Tell me a story.
- wee-tee-kah-wah-tee: Sing me a song.
- u-nye-loo-lay-doo?: Do you want to play?
- u-nye-ay-tay-doo?: Are you hungry?
- u-nye-boh-doo?: How are you?
- u-nye-way-loh-nee-way: Go to sleep now.
- u-nye-noh-lah: Show me a dance.
Furbies may say these Furbish words:
- doo?: What? (Furbies say this when called)
- doo-dah: Yes. (Furbies say this in response to a command before doing it.)
- boo: No. (Furbies say this when they do not want to carry out a command.)
- yoo?: Why will you not play with me today? (This usually means the Furby is upset.) (Wikipedia)